Whether on a micro, tablet or smartphone, TPS provides you with the main indicators useful for efficient and reactive management.
Indicators by time bands are 2 types:
- Bottom of Radius: CA, Margin, Margin Rate
- Promotion: CA, Margin, margin rate by typology
- Customers: Customer attendance, average basket, average number of products per receipt
- Benchmark: average brand, average region, average per store cluster according to the commercial structure (DR, DC, Inspectors, store managers …)
- Goals with the rest to be done
- Customizable alerts by user typology:
- Sudden change in an indicator over 2 periods
- Progressive variation of an indicator over 6 months
- 2 indicators that vary slightly in the opposite direction (example CA and client)
- CA not in line with objectives
- Difficulties to achieve end-of-year goals based on historical and mathematical models implemented (from Genius.Predict)
Sends push alerts and alerts per recipient (Mail / SMS)
TPS version: the data comes from the backoffice store
TPS + version: the data comes from the receipts. The information is in “real time”.
For TPS +, alerts are also made on the products. You have the rate of non-sale, the shortfall store by store and commercial structure.
Our goal is simple: All problems are reported in the morning. At noon the problems are solved and in the afternoon, the store is in line
It is the digital management tool par excellence!